Skip to content
- The most fun way to learn history is through monuments.
- If you want to know a country explore it monuments.
- To really feel the Indian history, one must explore these gems, the
world calls monuments.
- Travel is the best teacher.
- You can never learn from sitting at one place what you can while
- Go, Travel, Learn.
- Travelling gives you perspective.
- To realize the true essence of life one must travel.
- When you travel, you realize you are merely a drop in the ocean.
- People come and go but history stays.
- Monuments are the witness of history.
- Monuments are the best storytellers.
- The books can never give you what traveling does.
- It’s not just the books that give you knowledge, the wisest of people
are great travelers.
- Learning while sitting at one place has limited avenues, but
learning while traveling has no limits.
- Until I started to explore, I was ignorant.
- Travelling makes human better.
- Life is too short to be wasted at one place.
- The essence of living lies in traveling.
- The richest are those who travel and make memories.
- Filling your pockets never makes one rich, to be rich one must fill
their souls with memories.
- You won’t know what you are missing unless you see it.
- Don’t believe everything they say, go, explore find for yourself.
- Traveling is not an expense, it is the biggest asset.
- All who wander know life better.
- Wandering makes you wiser.
- Traveling is not a meaningless expense, it is meaningful education.
- No all who wander are lost, but all who wander know life a little
- Life isn’t meant to be stationary, so travel as much as you can.
- Filling your pocket with money does not make you rich, filling your
life it experiences does.
- Don’t let curiosity just stay, travel and answer it.
- Ever since I started traveling, I started understanding live better.
- I will never let life escape me.
- Travel, don’t let life escape you.
- You are never too old to travel.
- It’s never too late to experience a new culture.
- Travel Teaches you what books can’t